Information Taken from You
In order to successfully provide you with items purchased from the shop, the following information will be taken from you and will be retained until we no longer need to contact you:
- Postal and Billing address
- Email information
Purchases will be made securely using PayPal, or by credit/debit card, during which transactions the following information will be provided by you:
- Card number
- Name detailed on card
- Card expiration date
- Card CVV
Measures Taken to Protect Your Data
We have implemented the following steps to safeguard and protect your data:
- Limiting the collection of information to what is strictly necessary to provide you with the required service.
- Using secure technology in the running of this website and in the passing of data between internal networks, including SSL.
- Performing regular maintenance and risk assessments to ensure this website is secure.
- Maintaining up-to-date software.
We do not sell any of your personal information.
- Analysing the amount of traffic to the website.
- Analysing whether visitors interact with advertisements or promotions.
- Testing the performance of the website.
- Storing user preferences.
- Recognizing return users.
Third Party Websites
This website may include links to third party websites. We are not affiliated with third party websites and are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of any website other than our own.
If you make a purchase from this website, some items may be shipped using a third party company that operates from outside of the UK.